WirelessHART Test System
The WirelessHART® Test System includes wireless access points and test software produced on the Linux operating system that includes the test automation, application layer verification and analysis software for the evaluation of a device’s conformance to the HART Communication Protocol. It plays an integral part in the WirelessHART Device Registration program and ensuring device interoperability of both wired and WirelessHART-enabled devices.
- Designed specifically for testing WirelessHART® technology
- Automated applications provide good and bad stimulus to verify robustness of the device under test (DUT)
- Wi-HTEST Access Points (x2)
- USB interface cables (x2)
- WirelessHART Test Applications
- Wi-HTEST HART Master Simulator Software
- Wi-HTEST User Manual
- HART Test System
General Hardware Requirements
- WirelessHART Gateway
- 2 HART-Registered RS232 modems
- Wi-ANALYS Network Analyzer
- 1 year parts warranty against manufacture defect
Product Updates & Support
To obtain updates and continued support for this product, please visit our support portal for information on our Product Service Program.
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/solution/folders/8000074552.