FOUNDATION Fieldbus Host Test Kit
The Host Test Kit tests the functionality of a host and its conformity with the FOUNDATION Host Interoperability Support Test Specification and the DD Host Application Test Procedures. The test kit is an excellent tool for troubleshooting and debugging both DD's and FDI Device Packages and includes all the hardware and software required to ensure a manufacturer’s host meets requirements specified by FieldComm Group’s official registration testing procedures.
- Standardized test requirements and test cases for all hosts within a profile class.
- Standardized DD and CF files assuring host can run DD test cases and handle offline configuration.
- Standardized test device with all basic IO Function Blocks and specialized test transducer blocks.
- FDI Host Conformance testing is supported by FDI Device Packages and test procedures.
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus DD-IDE (if building custom DD files for testing purposes)
- Standard DD Library (if building custom DD files for testing purposes)
General Hardware Requirements
- Power Supply & Conditioner
- H1 Cable
- Terminators (2)
- Wiring block
- Standard H1 Host Test Field Device
- Host Test Kit Install USB Drive
- Standard H1 Host Test Field Device FDI Device Packages
It is highly recommended that you have the following products:
- DD Library – The Registered DD Library contains DD source code that device developers can import and use to build the device descriptions.
- DD Services – The source code library provides several convenience functions to make it easier for a system supplier to develop DD-based applications.
- DD-IDE – The IDE provides a single, easy-to-use application for developing, testing and debugging DD files.
Product Updates & Support
To obtain updates and continued support for this product, please visit our support portal for information on our Product Service Program.
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/solution/folders/8000080755.