FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 Interoperability Test Kit
The H1 Interoperability Test Kit (H1 ITK) tests the functionality of a device and its conformity with FOUNDATION Fieldbus function block and transducer block specifications. An excellent tool for troubleshooting and debugging devices, the test kit includes all hardware and software required to ensure a manufacturer’s complete device interoperability as specified by FieldComm Group’s official registration testing procedure.
- Support for Standardized Connection Points
- Supports Backward Compatibility
- Supports Device Templates
- Supports Field Diagnostic Capabilities
- Supports Control in the Field Capabilities
- Tests H1 device for its interoperability and its conformity to FOUNDATION function block specifications
- Automation prompts available to reduce human intervention with the test device – requires ITK Automation Toolkit
- Pre-testing a device to minimize testing costs
- H1 ITK Software
- USB Interface Card w/ DB9 to Fieldbus Cable
- Test Function Block
- (Optional) – The H1 ITK can be ordered with a PCI-FBUS Interface instead of the standard USB Interface. Call for pricing. (ITK 6.0 or above required)
- One machine for Test System (Windows 7 32 or 64-bit and available USB slot)
The following items are needed to successfully test your H1 device.
(power supply and conditioner, terminators)
One DB9 to Fieldbus cables
(PCI-FBUS Interface Only)
Product Updates & Support
To obtain updates and continued support for this product, please visit our support portal for information on our Product Service Program.
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/solution/folders/8000073271.