HART Test System
The HART® Test System is a complete testing tool produced on the Linux operating system that includes the test automation, application layer and analysis software for the verification of a device’s conformance to the HART Communication standard. The system automates device testing and verifies compliance to all revisions of the HART Protocol standard. It plays an integral part in the HART Device Registration program and ensuring device interoperability of both wired and wireless HART-enabled devices. The system acts as the core component for all wired and wireless testing.
- Standardized Linux based test appliance
- Compatible with Registered HART RS232 modems
- Compatible with HART over UDP (Gateway Interface Standard)
- HART Menu system added to simplify operation
- Bootable USB memory stick to be used for analyzing data
- Test Applications
- HTEST HART Master Simulator
- HTEST Application Manual, HART Master Simulator
General Hardware Requirements
- 2 HART-Registered RS232 modems (not included in the kit)
- Loop power for testing
- 1 year parts warranty against manufacture defect
Product Updates & Support
One year of updates and support through our Product Support Program (PSP), is required as part of your license agreement and will be added to the total purchase price.
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/solution/folders/8000074515.