FOUNDATION Fieldbus DD Integrated Development Environment
The IDE makes writing, testing, and debugging your DD files easier and more efficient since all the tools you need are available in one application. Also, the IDE has some additional features such as a method debugger, project tree, and customizable tag files for quick code completion as you type.
- A built-in text editor with customizable color-coding
- A project-tree pane for file organization and reference
- A viewer window to test your tokenized DD files with a simulation file or with a live device
- An output window to display progress and errors during tokenizing
- A watch window to view variables while debugging methods
- A find window to do text searches on your project files
- Customizable project settings which allow you to set and save different file and folder settings for different sessions
- A method debugger which allows you to set breakpoints and step through your code as it executes
- The ability to create tag files so variables and keywords can pop up as you type the code to your DD project files
- DD-IDE Software Installation Package
- DD IDE Viewer and Debugging Software
- Slickedit® Plug-in
- DD Tokenizer Plug-in
- Product Documentation
- Windows 7 or Windows XP
- 136MB free space for installation (additional space needed for development and application settings)
Product Updates & Support
To obtain updates and continued support for this product, please visit our support portal for information on our Product Service Program.
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/solution/folders/8000077129.